Friday, December 30, 2011

Perfect housewarming gift!! DIY Style!

I saw this wreath online and thought it would be the perfect gift for our friends that just bought a house.

I went to Michael's and bought everything. Grapevine wreath, felt, burlap, and house numbers.

I cut the burlap in strips and hot glued them in a swirl to the felt. I created 7 swirls and hot glued them to the wreath. I painted the numbers and hooked them on with eye hooks and strains to the wreath. It came out awesome!

Great housewarming gift with a personal touch! Hope you enjoy!!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At January 18, 2012 at 1:14 PM , Anonymous Kate said...

Hey I know that wreath! It is the perfect housewarming gift! xo

 
At January 20, 2012 at 8:23 AM , Blogger Lindsey said...

Ha!! I hope that you guys enjoy it! It was fun to make!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home