Sunday, June 23, 2013

Niece's Pre-school Graduation Gift

My niece graduated preschool this past week so I thought if make her a little something to celebrate. Her family recently bought a camper so they have been out and about with it this summer. I thought this little bag was the perfect addition to her camping accessories. I added a few extras to keep her busy with at the campground. Have I ever mentioned that she is the most girlish girl I know ? :-) 

I used this tutorial, 
http://www.somewhatsimple.com/my-little-adventure-pack/

It was my first time making a button hole it didn't turn out the best but I learned a lot!! Enjoy the pictures!!

Here is the fabric I used.


Here is the appliqué I created.


Appliqué on the fabric.

My terrible buttonhole.

Finished product.

And here is the last one with a few extras :-)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home