Saturday, August 24, 2013

Called in the recruits!! We have a ceiling!

Oh what a crazy summer it's been! We have participated in 5 separate softball leagues with one still in progress. Yesterday, 10 yrs too late, I got my wisdoms teeth out and today I'm pretty much useless. However my boyfriend and father are not. My niece is really looking forward to camping with us and my father is taking it as his responsibility to make sure we don't let her down :-). 

Just in one day and we have a ceiling 

So as I lay here with a swollen face and a mouthful of grossness I send out a huge THANKS to those two. Couldn't have done it without them. 

I usually like to give cost estimates in case other people are looking to do the same thing. I purchased 4 sheets of luan plywood for about $50 then picked up the wrong moulding for about $20. Then with addition to some liquid nails I spent about $80. All-in-all I'd say it was a good investment.

Cheers!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home