Monday, September 9, 2013

Tarnish Removal worked!- doesn't work on my blog though!!

I'm starting to become a slacker again! I am determined to over come this though! We are still renovating our camper. Yesterday I bought some rubber roof coating to fix the motorhome roof with but go figure we are expected to have rain for a week straight! But I figured this would be a good time to remove all of the hardware and start degreasing the cabinet doors. I will blog about that once I start/ finish it :-) pinkie promise!

In the meantime, I thought I'd try and clean up one of my favorite necklaces that became tarnish from my lack of life. I only had one necklace to clean so I took a tablespoon of salt (regular table salt) and a tablespoon of baking soda and put it in a small bowl lined with tin foil and filled it with hot water. I put the necklace in for about 30 mins and was impressed with the end result. 

Cheers!





Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home