Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Farmer's wife Part 2

OMG who ever thought making apple sauce was easy was so wrong!! We have an abundance of apples on our tree and I wanted to use them for something so I decided to make apple sauce with the help of my loving boyfriend that is! The apples were so small it took forever to peel and cut them. We definitely have some skills to work on but eventually we finished!!

And of course I forgot to take photos either that or I couldn't because of all of the apple goo on my hands!!

But we also made some spicy garlic pickles!! And boy don't they just look gorgeous!! I might even eat one when they are done pickling!! They are just so colorful and go well with my kitchen paint :-)


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home