Friday, December 13, 2013

Shabby Chic Picture Frame Wall Hanging

For Christmas my siblings and I pick names out for our gift exchange. This year we picked my brother and sister in-law's names. My brother is very hard to buy for but I got him a Google Chrome Cast because he is a techy kind of guy and I know that he will have fun playing around with that. Then I got them a gift card for dinner and a movie along with a night of babysitting from us. They rarely ever go out on dates and I know that my sister in-law would love that. So then I needed something small as a gift for my sister in-law. I saw something similar to what I made on the web and decided it was perfect. They had just gotten family photos professionally done for their Christmas cards so the picture was not difficult to find.

I went to Michael's and bought a shabby chic picture frame, a wooden letter 'D' and some burlap florets. I had some wood that I had been 'weathering' and found it to be absolutely perfect for this gift. I put it all together and this was the end result. I am in love with it. I hope that she liked it!


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home