Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Baby shower diaper motorcycle gift

I have seen so many different versions of a diaper cake including a big wheel, 4 wheeler and motorcycle. My boyfriend's brother is having a baby boy so I thought it'd be a perfect opportunity to make a motorcycle just like the baby's father has.

I used this blog tutorial here, http://www.sweetaprils.com/2011/08/diaper-motorcycle-tutorial-diy-how-to.html?m=1

It's a fantastic tutorial with a list of supplies needed also. I messed up and purchased burp clothes instead of receiving blankets but it worked out anyways!! I just had to use two burp clothes for the one receiving blanket that connected the wheels. It turned out pretty good! Very practical too!!


Sorry for the car picture!! I forgot to take some while I was making it! 

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home