Saturday, December 14, 2013

Over sized gift tag door hangs

I found this amazing blog that made some over sized gift tag door decorations, http://thatsmyletter.blogspot.com/2012/11/w-is-for-wood-tags.html. They are amazing and the blog is super helpful with dimensions and cut lines. Jaime, the blogger, is way more talented then I am and she hand painted her tags. So my less than artistic self, used my Circut mini and purchased a Cursive font cartridge for $11 (digital cartridge because it was cheaper) and cut out some stencils to use for the gift tags.

My mom asked for these for Christmas but she wanted to be able to use them for an entire season not just the holiday times. So she wanted, 'The Drum's' instead of 'give thanks' as in the blog above. 

My boyfriend cut them for me and they turned out great. I cannot paint so I cut out some vinyl and added some craft glue because it would not stick to the wood. They look great. I just need to add some clear protective cover and tie the jute rope and viola!


Merry Christmas!!! 

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home