Thursday, January 23, 2014

Stairway Decor - Giant Frame

Anyone who knows me, knows that I am obsessed with frames. Especially empty frames. I just love the look. Some people don't understand it. Originally, I had my living room wall covered with empty frames. People just didn't understand it. Kept saying the dumbest things, like 'oh is that picture of your non-existent kids' or would keep asking what I was going to put in there. It became so annoying that I took them down and downsized to a small corner behind my tv. Now there are limited to zero questions, thankfully.



So naturally when I saw an example of this on Pinterest I fell in love. I had collected a bunch of  random things from the years from thrift stores and yard sales. This was the perfect opportunity to display all of my findings. I went to Home Depot and picked up a package of casing/molding for $17. I cut the pieces into two five foot and two four foot pieces. I cut the corners at 45 degrees.  Then painted it black. I put some of my favorite things it there and hung them on the wall.




I absolutely love it! So excited for others to see it!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home